Registration is now open!
We're pleased to announce that registration for the 2015 SelectUSA Investment Summit has launched. The Summit is set for March 23-24, 2015 in the Washington, DC area.
We’re bringing together investors from all over the world, as well as economic development organizations (EDOs) from every corner of the United States, high-level government officials, and others working to facilitate investment in the United States.
What does the Summit offer?
- Unique networking opportunities and online matchmaking
- Insights from high-profile CEOs and U.S. government leaders
- Break-out sessions with practical information about issues, trends, and resources
- A trade show featuring the connections investors need at U.S. state, regional and local economic development organizations
- The U.S. government investment resource center, offering opportunities to speak directly with relevant officials
- And...new this year...the pre-Summit SelectUSA Academy for investors and EDOs interested in learning the basics on investing in the United States and attracting FDI
All attendees must register in advance, and registration may fill up quickly, so don't wait! Members of the media also welcome.
Check out the new Summit website
You can find a wealth of information on our new website for the 2015 SelectUSA Investment Summit, including:
- The full process for registration
- Agenda topics for the 2015 Summit
- Special hotel rates and travel tips
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding registration and preparing for the Summit
- How to become an exhibitor or sponsor